I suggest you ...

why does this app keep deleting my history after each update. i just went to the slopes laat weekend and now everything is gone.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
rasheed shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminActive Fitness Support (Admin, WINTER) responded  · 

Thank you for using Active Fitness! When you do update, App stores all your previous information, but if you uninstall and re-install the app you might lose your data. Our database shows you had 4 runs at Northstar on November 21-st. How many runs are you missing? We are happy to help you.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • teemu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a couple of more questions regarding this. It seems to me that there is no login option as an existing user. If you have an existing account with an email, one doesn't really know whether the log in worked or whether it didn't as it says that please try another email after you verify your email and password in the account settings.

Further issue is that this seems to work ok with Active Fitness (your summer application) which also has saved my last winter's two skiing days. However, in Winter Ski and Ride these two skiing days are not visible. It is a bit bizarre that they would be stored in the summer app but not in the winter one...

Also the link from the winter application works ok to the summer one, but it seems that you can choose winter activities in the Active Fitness one without it opening the ski specific app.

Feedback and Knowledge Base