I suggest you ...

tracking doesn't stay on

Nokia 925 - i switch it on, but it keeps going to the paused state.

64 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ReneeRenee commented  · 

Latest update installed. Clock not working. Day is wrong too

• FritzFritz commented  · 

Nokia 930 App doesnt work since 4 dass.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Just tried the app today for the first time.
        Tried to track a 6 mile bike ride.
        When checking at the end it turned out the app stopped tracking after probably 5 min or so.
        Also there is no way to reset and restart the time, it just continues starting at the old stop time. Had to restart app several times to get it to start over from zero.

Nice idea for an app but it sucks.... well it doesn't work.
        Luckily it was a free download.
        Fix the app and I'll give it another try.

• disappointed disappointed commented  · 

Downloaded this ready for a holiday last week (8 to15 March). As other people have reported it would not stay on. Appeared to work if data connection available through wi-fi but didn't have data on via the phone. Looked at the website and saw that I did not have the latest version. No updates available so deleted and reinstalled. Still did not work. Gave up on it. Just turned on my phone after getting home (16 March) and an update to the latest version was available. No idea whether it work until next year. A total waste of time.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Better, but not quite there yet. I deleted the previous version and installed the 3/3/14 release. Tracking stayed on but the accuracy was off.
        On day one the speed was not tracked at all and number of runs was inaccurate. Day two; not all runs tracked, several were oddly duplicated (to include time of day of the run), speed not accurately tracked. Day three; speed not accurately tracked (pretty sure didn't I didn't have 10 runs at 48 mph and 12 runs at 52 mph), number of runs inaccurate, and some runs duplicated. These results were compared to two other skiers running different apps so as to have some external validation of observations.

Did you release anything more recent than 2.7.1.0? Previous one was working ok. This one is not

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same problem on 920, even after I re-installed app.

same for me too with Lumia925 after last update. I noticed if I activate data Transfer, it works. But now, speed Is not showing, only distance & Vertical

• Anonymous commented  · 

I Switch the tracking on, but it keeps going to the paused state. Lumia 925. It worked well before the update

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same prob with Lumia 620. Started after the recent update.

Same with my Lumia 822, worse now after recent update. Restarting phone has no affect on it. This is a continuation of stability problems with the tracking feature of this app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Try one time when mobile network (internet) on... I am also facing same... Previously mobile network not required... But now days without mobile network (internet) we can not able to switch it...

Feedback and Knowledge Base